KanexPro MXDV44A Professional DVI Matrix Series with RS-232
The KanexPro line-up of DVI Matrix Switchers with or without Stereo audio represents unparalleled line of professional products that provides full HDCP internal management for today integration in commercial A/V market. These matrix switchers are designed to route single link DVI-D signals supporting High Speed HDMI specifications and resolutions up to 1920x1200@60Hz and 1080p/60.Also Available in 4x4, 4x8, 8x4, 8x8, 16x8 and 16x16 I/O sizes.
For DVI sources with protected content, the built-in HDCP management continuously authenticates HDCP compliant input/ output devices to enable swift and reliable switching for professional A/V environments. The built-in HDCP management technology can analyze HDCP key, and administers the handshake internally.
Cross point switching with audio breakaway is just one of the standard features this matrix performs. Fully controllable through RS-232 commands, IR remote and front-panel buttons, this switcher includes 9-global presets for I/O configurations which allows saving and recalling via the front-panel, IR or through serial control at any time.
The KanexPro line-up of DVI matrices is ideal for countless commercial applications such as military, medical and government environments where swift, reliable switching and distribution of high-resolution DVI/HDMI signals is critical to meet pixel-by-pixel needs.
KanexPro MXDV44A Professional DVI Matrix Series with RS-232 Features:
- Switch four DVI/HDMI digital signals between multiple sources and displays
- Supports bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps
- Built-in EDID & HDCP internal management
- HDCP complaint
- Supports High Speed HDMI Specifications (Deep Color, Lip Sync, and HD lossless audio formats)
- Supports full HD 1080p (1920x1080@60Hz)
- Computer resolutions up to WUXGA (1920x1200@60Hz)
- Supports DDC transmission
- Automatic gain compensation and equalization up to 100ft (30m)
- Audio breakaway switching for corresponding video
- 3.5mm stereo audio jack for each input/ output
- Supports Dolby digital-true HD, DTS-HD
- CEC protocol pass-through.
- Front-panel LEDs for input/output signal presence
- Control through, IR, RS-232 and front-panel buttons
- Rack mountable 1U, aluminum enclosure
- Internal Universal power adaptable (100Volt-240Volt AC, 50/60Hz)
Why not buy this KanexPro MXDV44A Professional DVI Matrix Series with RS-232 today?