MuxLab 500769-RM HDMI 2.0 Digital Signage Media Player - Rack Mountable
This MuxLab 500769-RM HDMI 2.0 Digital Signage Media Player - Rack Mountable is capable of receiving multiple H.264/H.265 AV content simultaneously up to 4K/60 (4:4:4) from a local network, the Internet, internal memory or external USB memory devices, and supports multiview capability and scheduling to automatically deliver this customized windowed AV content based on a weekly schedule. Multiple video, audio and image file formats are supported. It is able to up-scale 1080p@60Hz video to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) and delivers content to a display or to another transmitter to support virtual matrix and video wall configurations.
The exceptionally low bandwidth requirements of this device allows it to accept streaming audio/video content over a local network, and over the Internet for distributed installations spread-out throughout the globe. The unit may be extended up to 100m from the Ethernet switch over CAT5/6 cable, and supports PoE (PD) and may be powered by a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch. This 500769-RM model is rack mountable via the 500920 16-Port Rackmount Transceiver Chassis.
MuxLab 500769-RM HDMI 2.0 Digital Signage Media Player - Rack Mountable Features:
- Digital Signage Media player supporting playlists and weekly scheduler of multi- format video, image and audio files
- Supports multiview layouts
- Supports up to 4K @ 60Hz (4:4:4) video streams
- Up-scales 1080p @ 60Hz video streams up to 4K @ 60Hz
- Extends local audio/video transmission up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6
- 264/265 video codec, excellent for LAN & Internet transmission
- Supports Multicast, RTSP, HLS, FLV and TS
- USB 3.0 port for playback of local content from external USB drive
- Extracts digital audio via SPDIF (TosLink)
- Extracts analog audio via 2CH 3.5 mm jack
- RS232 and Directional IR for remote control of end-devices
- PoE powered, via PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch
- Fits on 500920 16-Port Rackmount Transceiver Chassis
- Managed via the unit web interface and DigiSign (Content Management System) Software running on PC, tablet and smartphone
Why not buy this MuxLab 500769-RM HDMI 2.0 Digital Signage Media Player - Rack Mountable today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).