MuxLab 500764-TX HDMI over IP H264/H265 POE Transmitter 4K/60 for use with 500762 Receiver
This MuxLab 500764-TX HDMI over IP H264/H265 POE Transmitter 4K/60 for use with 500762 Receiver allows HDMI source equipment to be extended locally up to 330ft (100m) at up to 4K @ 60Hz resolution via Cat5e/6 cable and is compatible with the Muxlab 500762-RX Receiver to support point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint configurations, Video Wall and Multiview capabilities in a low bandwidth expandable and cost effective manner, without the need to install dedicated cabling systems. The exceptionally low bandwidth requirements of this device in the H.264/H.265 video codec setting allows for streaming audio/video content over a local network, and over the Internet for distributed installations spread throughout the globe. The unit also supports a MotionJPG (MJPG) video codec setting for low latency applications. The transmitter accepts a 4K video @ 60Hz and streams the content to an H.264/H.265 Receiver, such as the MuxLab 500762-RX, to be displayed on a 4K monitor. The Transmitter may also send H.264/H.265 video streams to other H.264/H.265 compatible Receiving devices. The device supports PoE (PD) and may be powered by a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch.
MuxLab 500764-TX HDMI over IP H264/H265 POE Transmitter 4K/60 for use with 500762 Receiver Features:
- Supports up to 4K @ 60Hz video resolution
- Extends local audio/video transmission up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6 and may transmit globally over the internet
- 264/265 video codec, excellent for LAN and Internet transmission
- MotionJPG (MJPG) video codec, for low latency applications
- High image quality and 200ms latency in low latency mode with H.265
- Supports Multicast, RTSP, RTMP, HLS, FLV, and TS
- Supports embedding of 2CH audio
- HDMI and 2CH Audio loop-out
- RS232 and Directional IR for remote control of end-devices
- PoE powered, via PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch
- Compatible with the MuxLab 500762-RX Receiver to support Matrix connectivity, Video Wall and Multiview capabilities
- Supports 100's of TX & RX devices depending on network bandwidth
- Managed via Pro Digital Network Controller (500811 and 500812), MuxControl iOS and Android App, and third party Apps
Why not buy this MuxLab 500764-TX HDMI over IP H264/H265 POE Transmitter 4K/60 for use with 500762 Receiver today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).