MuxLab 500759-TX Video Wall 4K HDMI over IP PoE Transmitter
Finally get the 4K video wall display you have always wanted with the 4K video wall over IP kit which allows HDMI equipment supporting up to 4K @ 30Hz or 1080p at 60Hz resolution to be connected and extended to create a Video Wall of user configurable size (X by Y) supporting 100's of screens, depending on network bandwidth, utilizing one Receiver for each display in the array. Transmitter (500759-TX) and Receiver (500759-RX) can be connected via Cat5e/6 cable up to 330ft (100m) from an Ethernet Switch.
The Transmitters and Receivers support PoE (PD) and may be powered by a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch. The video wall over IP kit comes with one (1) Transmitter and one (1) Receiver. The IR Emitter and IR Sensor, if required, may be purchased separately for IR based remote control applications. Look no further for video over IP solutions.
The MuxLab Pro Digital Network Controller (500811) is available to simplify configuration and control and allows for third party smartphone and tablet management.
MuxLab 500759-TX Video Wall 4K HDMI over IP PoE Transmitter Features:
- Configure a Video Wall array with 100's of displays, depending on network bandwidth
- Supports up to 4K @ 30Hz and 1080p @ 60Hz
- Visually lossless video (1 frame latency)
- Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint applications
- Transmission up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6
- Supports audio insert (TX) & audio extract (RX)
- Supports RS232 and IR transmission for remote control
- PoE powered
- Control via any web device (mobile, tablet) with use of model 500811 (Pro Digital Network Controller)
Why not buy this MuxLab 500759-TX Video Wall 4K HDMI over IP PoE Transmitter today?