MuxLab 500758-RX ProDigital HDMI 4K over IP PoE Receiver
The HDMI 4K over IP PoE Extender Kit allows HDMI equipment to be extended up to 330ft (100m) up to 4K (3840x2160) resolution @ 30Hz via one (1) Cat5e/6 cable in a point-to-point configuration. Point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint configurations are also possible by connecting several units to the same local Ethernet network, and the device supports PoE (PD) if used with a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
MuxLab 500758-RX ProDigital HDMI 4K over IP PoE Receiver Features:
- Supports HDMI up to 4K @ 30Hz (4:4:4)
- Supports 100's of Transmitters & Receivers depending on network bandwidth
- Extend HDMI up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6
- Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint applications
- Supports audio insert (TX) & audio extract (RX)
- Supports RS232 and IR transmission for remote control
Why not buy this MuxLab 500758-RX ProDigital HDMI 4K over IP PoE Receiver today?