MuxLab 500757 HDMI over IP H.264 PoE Extender Kit
The HDMI over IP H.264 PoE Extender Kit allows HDMI source and display equipment to be connected in point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint configurations via a local Ethernet network, in a flexible, expandable and cost effective manner, without the need to install dedicated cabling systems. Connectivity may be up to 330ft (100m) @ 1080p via Cat5e/6 UTP cable, and the device supports PoE (PD) if used with a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
MuxLab 500757 HDMI over IP H.264 PoE Extender Kit Features:
- Supports HDMI up to 1080p resolution @ 30Hz
- Supports 100's of Transmitters & Receivers depending on network bandwidth
- H.264 compression supports high image quality
- High compression rate suitable for WiFi transmission
- Extend HDMI up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6
- Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint applications
- Supports RS232 and IR transmission for remote control
- PoE powered
Why not buy this MuxLab 500757 HDMI over IP H.264 PoE Extender Kit today?