MuxLab 500756-TX 3G-SDI Over IP Transmitter Unit with PoE
The MuxLab 500756 - 3G-SDI /RS232 over IP Extender with PoE allows easy extension and distribution of broadcast quality SDI, HD-SDI or 3G-SDI video with embedded audio over local area networks (LAN).
This low-latency and versatile extender kit consists of individual transmitter and receiver units which can be configured in a variety of combinations. It is a cost effective alternative to a dedicated SDI matrix switch. The 3G-SDI over IP extender allows users to send any SDI signals over CAT5/6 cable infrastructure instead of using the traditional SDI coax infrastructure, saving cable cost and making installation easy and fast. This extender kit is ideal for many quality critical video/audio applications such as original video source contribution, live video delivery around the broadcast facility or running media exchanges between different studios within the facility.
MuxLab 500756-TX 3G-SDI Over IP Transmitter Unit with PoE Features:
- Supports up to 1080p resolutions
- Motion JPEG compression with very low latency
- Supports 100's of Transmitters and Receivers, depending on network bandwidth
- LAN Switch based configurations support point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, and multipoint-to-multipoint
- Extend transmission up to 330ft (100m) over an IP network (when a LAN Switch is used)
- Extend transmission up to 400ft (120m) in a point-to-point configuration (when a LAN Switch is not used)
- Supports RS232 and one way IR transmission for remote control of end devices
- PoE Powered
- Compatible with the 500811 ProDigital Network Controller for software management
- Compatible with 500752, 500753, and 500754 products
Why not buy this MuxLab 500756-TX 3G-SDI Over IP Transmitter Unit with PoE today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).