MuxLab 500755-AMP-RX-US Audio / AMP over IP Extender Receiver, with Mic & AMP 50W/CH
The Audio / AMP over IP Extender Kit, with Mic & AMP 50W/CH consists of a Transmitter (500755-AMP-TX) and a Receiver (500755-AMP-RX), sold as a Kit or separately, allowing a one of two 2CH analog audio-in and Mic-in signals to be extended over an IP network, and up to 330ft (100m) from an Ethernet Switch via Cat5e/6 cable in a point-to-point configuration. Point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint is supported by connecting several Transmitters and Receivers to the same local Ethernet network.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
Depending on the application one or more Transmitters (500755-AMP-TX) can communicate with (or multicast to) multiple Receivers (500755-AMP-RX).The Transmitter supports PoE (PD) if used with a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch. Supports bidirectional RS232 and directional IR transmission initiated via an IP network or via pass-through for remote control of end devices.
MuxLab 500755-AMP-RX-US Audio / AMP over IP Extender Receiver, with Mic & AMP 50W/CH Features:
- Supports dual 2CH audio inputs and a Mic input (TX)
- Extend 2CH Audio or Mic signals up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6 cable
- Supports a 2x50W Amplifier, and bridge-mode for 1x100W (RX)
- Supports Digital Audio Out (RX)
- Control input selection, volume, bass and treble (TX)
- Manage TX locally via push/turn dial or remotely via 500811 Pro Digital Network Controller web interface
- Compatible with 500755-70V for 70V speaker systems
- Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint applications
- Supports 100's of Transceivers depending on network bandwidth
- Supports RS232 and IR transmission for remote control of end devices
- Transmitter may be PoE powered
Why not buy this MuxLab 500755-AMP-RX-US Audio / AMP over IP Extender Receiver, with Mic & AMP 50W/CH today?