MuxLab 500754-TX HDMI/RS232 over IP Transmitter with PoE
MuxLab 500754-TX HDMI/RS232 over IP Transmitter with PoE allows HDMI equipment to be connected to create a Video Wall of a user configurable size (X by Y) supporting 100's of screens, depending on network bandwidth, utilizing one receiver for each display in the array.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
The transmitter unit is connected using a LAN switch (PoE or non-PoE), with maximum distances of 330ft (100m) of Cat5e/6 cable between equipment.
Set-up and configuration of the video wall function is carried out using the MuxLab ProDigital Network Controller (500811) - sold separately.
MuxLab 500754-TX HDMI/RS232 over IP Transmitter with PoE Features:
- Configure a Video Wall array with 100's of displays, depending on network bandwidth
- HDMI 1.3
- Supports up to 1080p resolutions
- Visually lossless video (1 frame latency)
- Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint applications
- Transmission up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6
- Transmission up to 390ft (120m) between one (1) TX and one (1) RX when no LAN switch is used in a point-to-point scenario
- Supports RS232 and IR transmission for remote control
- PoE powered
- Control via any web device (mobile, tablet) with use of model 500811 (Pro Digital Network Controller)
- Receivers also sold individually (500754-TX)
Why not buy this MuxLab 500754-TX HDMI/RS232 over IP Transmitter with PoE today?