MuxLab 500734-SM10 6G-SDI Extender over Fiber Optic with Return Channel (Up to 6.2 mi)
The 6G-SDI Extender over Fiber Optic with Return Channel is a unique solution from MuxLab for extending SDI cameras or other SDI sources in up to 4K resolutions to a distance of up to 400m (1300ft) using OM4 multi-mode fiber (model 500734), 10km (33,000ft) using single-mode fiber (model 500734-SM10), 40km (132,000ft) using single-mode fiber (model 500734-SM40), and 80km (264,000ft) using single-mode fiber (model 500734-SM80).
The product supports multichannel transmission, and can simultaneously transmit up to 9Gbps of data throughput over the fiber link, and allows for versatile combinations of sources, including 6G-SDI, 3G-SDI and HD-SDI. The unit supports simultaneous transmission of mixed signals such as one 6G-SDI signal + one 3G-SDI, or two 3G-SDI signals + two HD-SDI signals, and many other combinations up to 9Gbps.
The device supports one input and one output SDI port, plus three directional SDI ports that can be individually configured as input or output. This flexibility allows for up to four source ports and one return channel, or up to one source port and four return channels, or anything in between. The SDI return channel may be used for AV monitoring and talk-back, while the RS232 pass-through supports return of tally light, camera control unit (CCU) and control of end devices.
MuxLab 500734-SM10 6G-SDI Extender over Fiber Optic with Return Channel (Up to 6.2 mi) Features:
- Extend up to 4K @ 30Hz resolution from 300m to 80km over multimode or singlemode fiber
- Supports multichannel transmission, and can simultaneously transmit up to 9Gbps of data
- Accepts mixed signal transmission of up to one 6G-SDI signal + one 3G-SDI, or two 3G-SDI signals + two HD-SDI signals, and many other combinations in any direction, including the return channels
- Supports one input and one output SDI port, plus three configurable directional SDI ports
- Supports RS232 pass-through for remote control and as a return channel for tally light and camera control unit (CCU)
- Supported modes: SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 425M
- Supports all 6G channel configurations (1, 2, or 4 BNC)
- Automatic SDI Link recognition and configuration
- Supports a standard SFP+ module for the optical fiber interface, or other media
- USB interface for diagnostics and field upgradable firmware
- Aluminum casting enclosure for ruggedized use
Why not buy this MuxLab 500734-SM10 6G-SDI Extender over Fiber Optic with Return Channel (Up to 6.2 mi) today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).