MuxLab 500454-RX HDMI / RS-232 Receiver
The HDMI/RS232 Extender Kit (500454) allows HDMI equipment to be connected up to 131ft (40m) at 4K/30 (4:4:4) or 4K/60 (4:2:0) resolutions, or 230 ft (70 m) at resolutions up to 1080p via one (1) Cat 5e/6 unshielded twisted pair cable in a point-to-point configuration. The unit supports RS232 and bidirectional IR for end devices remote control. This kit comes with one (1) transmitter, one (1) receiver, one (1) IR Emitter, and one (1) IR sensor.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
MuxLab 500454-RX HDMI / RS-232 Receiver Features:
- Supports 1080p deep color and full 3D to distances of up to 230 ft (70m) over single Cat5e/6
- Supports 4K @ 24/25/30Hz (4:4:4) and 4K/60 (4:2:0) to distances of up to 131 ft (40m) over single Cat5e/6
- Supports RS232
- Supports Bi-directional IR pass through
- Supports all digital audio modes
- Includes IR emitter and IR sensor (carrier-wave)
- Compatible with 500454-PoE
Why not buy this MuxLab 500454-RX HDMI / RS-232 Receiver today?