MuxLab 500088 Digital to Analog Audio Converter and Downmixer
The MuxLab Digital Audio Converter (500088) has been designed to decode and downmix Dolby Digital and DTS audio signal transmissions to 2ch analog stereo.
Input from either a Digital Coax (S/PDIF) or Digital Optical (TOSlink) source such as a Smart TV, BluRay player, or satellite receiver to convert the digital signal to a 2 channel analog output.
MuxLab 500088 Digital to Analog Audio Converter and Downmixer Features:
- Converts and downmixes Dolby Digital and DTS to stereo audio
- Sample rate: up to 96kHz
- Bit rate: 24bit S/PDIF compressed and uncompressed bit stream
- Input: one (1) Digital Coax (S/PDIF), one (1) Digital Optical (TOSlink)
- Output: two (2) RCA - color coded
- Switch for selecting between S/PDIF and TOSlink inputs
- Digital Optical (TOSlink) cable included
- Dimensions: 2.4" x 2.25" x 1" (61 x 57 x 25mm)
- Weight: 1lb / 0.45kg
- Velcro pads included for ease of installation
- Power supply: 110-240V / 5V DC 0.5A with interchageable blades
Why not buy this MuxLab 500088 Digital to Analog Audio Converter and Downmixer today?