Muxlab 500027 Stereo Audio Balun
The MuxLab Stereo Audio Balun (500027) allows an unbalanced line-level stereo analog audio signal to be transmitted via single Cat5e/6 cable in a point-to-point connection to distances of up to 5,000ft / 1.5km. The product is designed for audio applications where mid-range audio frequency response is paramount.
Used in pairs, the Stereo Audio balun can also be used with the 500030 audio balun to connect an RCA interface to a 3.5mm audio interface (or vice-versa).NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
For increased frequency response to between 20Hz and 20kHz, please see the MuxLab 500028 range.
Muxlab 500027 Stereo Audio Balun Features:
- Extend audio signal distances up to 5,000ft / 1.5km via single Cat5e/6
- Frequency response: 60Hz to 20kHz (up to 1,000ft / 305m); 100Hz to 20kHz (to max distance)
- Color coded RCA cable leads (male plugs)
- Dimensions: 1.875" x 1" diameter (47 x 25mm diameter) plus dual 6" (152mm) leads to RCA connectors
- Weight: 1.0oz / 0.028kg
- This product features MuxLab's Limited Lifetime Warranty - see website for more information
- Compatible with MuxLab part: 500030 (3.5mm stereo jack plug)
- Order information: 500027 (sold individually - used in pairs)
Why not buy this Muxlab 500027 Stereo Audio Balun today?