1X16 Component Video over CAT Splitter
The VideoEase Component Video Hub allows one (1) full component video (YPbPr/RGB) source and one (1) digital audio video source to be distributed up to eight (8) or sixteen (16) destinations depending on the model for more cost-efficient cabling.
The 500250 supports up to eight (8) ports. The 500252 supports up to sixteen (16) ports. The hub works in conjunction with the 500050 and other MuxLab baluns that support component video and digital audio.
MuxLab 500252 VideoEase 16 Port Component Video Hub 110V Applications:
- Digital signage
- Boardroom systems
- Residential and commercial multi-display systems
- Classroom training
- Retail systems
- Electronic billboards
- Electronic signs
- Video kiosks
- Point-of-sale displays
- In-store video.
MuxLab 500252 VideoEase 16 Port Component Video Hub 110V Featuers:
- Modular RJ45 on input and output
- Cascadable up to two (2) levels
- Supports 480i/p up to 1,000 ft (305m) via Cat5
- Supports 720p/1080i/p up to 500 ft (152m) via Cat5
- Supports digital audio on fourth twisted pair
- Ground loop isolation on every port
- Integrates seamlessly with MuxLab baluns.
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
Why not buy this MuxLab 500252 VideoEase 16 Port Component Video Hub 110V today?
|Component Video + Digital Audio to CAT5 Balun|
Price: $100.00Today's price: $74.95
(You Save: 25%)
|1X8 Component Video over CAT5 Splitter|
Price: $780.00Today's price: $699.95
(You Save: 10%)
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 1X16 Component Video over CAT Splitter or Call 800-841-9238