The MHL to HDMI
adapter utilizes your phones existing micro USB port to create a HDMI interface from the portable device while simultaneously charging it. Use the MHL To HDMI Adapter to connect your MHL devices to your HDMI equipped HDTV.NOTE:
This MHL to HDMI adapter needs to be powered by your exisitng cell phone charging cable (not supplied).
MHL To HDMI Adapter Features:
- Connect your micro USB 5-pin port to an HDMI (type A) device
- Supports all audio/ video resolutions including 1080p
- Powers your cell phone while in use with the charger.
- Supports up to 8-channels of audio and 7.1 surround sound
- Works with 3D video and HDCP media protection
- For cell phones that use MHL technology
- Uses Mobile High Definition Link (MHL) version 1.0 technology
- Uses a single, thin cable to connect the mobile device to the HDTV.
- The HDTV remote will control the connected device with guaranteed mixed manufacturer interoperability (CEC)
- 1080p uncompressed HD video.
- 8 channel (e.g., 7.1 surround sound) uncompressed audio.
- Supports High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP)
- Small form factor allows you to be able to take it anywhere
- Small size also means it can be hooked up to your television and not mess up the look of your home theater
This MHL To HDMI Adapter will mirror the content to the HDTV, and will enable the operation of the mobile device in MHL mode so you can continue to receive calls, emails and more.
Compatible phones and tablets currently include Samsung Galaxy SII, Samsung Infuse 4G, HTC EVO 3D, HTC Sensation 4G, HTC Hercules, HTC Flyer and HTC EVO View 4G, and more and it's available now for $19.95.
Why not buy this MHL To HDMI Adapter today?