This 4X4 VGA Video/Audio Matrix Switchers w/Remote
splits your video and audio signals from multiple sources to multiple destinations. Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs or any combination.
VGA Video/Audio Matrix Switch Features
- 4x4 configuration
- Broadcasts the audio and video outputs from two or four computers to two or four monitors
- Any one of the inputs can be broadcast to any or all of the outputs. Simultaneously display an image from one source to one of the monitors and an image from the second source to the second monitor.
- Use the 3.5mm audio outputs to drive either speakers or earphones
- Each displays inputs can be switched with the IR remote control, front panel buttons or through RS232
- Supports highest video resolution 1920x1200,1080p at 60Hz.
- Supports highest video Amplifier Bandwidth to 500MHz
The 4X4 VGA Video/Audio Matrix Switchers are ideal for distributing audio and video in classrooms, at exhibits, trade shows, demonstrations, and for multi-media presentations. These matrix switchers enable the broadcast of multiple computers audio and video outputs to multiple displays. Any one of the inputs can be broadcast to any or all of the outputs.
Why not buy a 4X4 VGA Video/Audio Matrix Switch w/Remote today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).