Kramer VS-84UT All-in-One Presentation System with 8x4 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI/HDBaseT 2.0 Matrix Switching, Master Room Controller, PoE & Power Amplifier is an all-in-one 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) audio-video presentation system with integrated range extension and an integrated control system master. The unit switches the video, embeds the audio, and outputs the signal to both HDMI™ and HDBaseT 2.0 with USB extension and PoE on the HDBaseT output ports. Outstanding audio support includes balanced stereo audio, unbalanced stereo audio, and de-embedded audio sources that output to embedded audio, balanced stereo audio as well as a power amplified audio output.
VS-84UT includes a master room controller that can operate over Ethernet (LAN) with control ports that include: one bidirectional RS-485, four RS-232, four IR, four GPI/O, and eight relays to control a wide variety of AV devices. It includes a KNET™ connector interface that enables access to the master controller from auxiliary room controllers such as control keypads. The unit can also provide power to auxiliary room controllers via the KNET™ connectors. VS-84UT includes an Ethernet gateway to control and manage remote I/O ports.
Kramer VS-84UT All-in-One Presentation System with 8x4 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI/HDBaseT 2.0 Matrix Switching, Master Room Controller, PoE & Power Amplifier Features:
- Versatile All-in-One Solution - Provides a high-performance AV presentation matrix, powerful HDBaseT signal extender and fully featured, programmable master room controller in one unit.
- High-Performance, Professional AV Matrix - Switches 6 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI inputs and 2 HDBaseT 2.0 signals to 2 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI outputs and 2 HDBaseT 2.0 signals at up to 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphics channel) data rate. Signals are HDCP and DVI compliant with Deep Color, 3D, and 7.1 PCM. Includes active source & acceptor detection, auto-switching and auto-scanning of inputs, and a non-volatile memory that retains the last configuration, after switching the power off and then on again.
- Flexible Audio Extraction, Embedding and Control Options - Includes 4 balanced stereo or 8 microphone audio inputs (selectable), 4 unbalanced stereo inputs, 2 line-out balanced stereo audio outputs and one audio amplified output. Features audio volume control, audio breakaway and AFV (audio-follow-video) operation support. Global mute for both video and audio outputs enables smooth integration of the audio system with a public announcement audio system in case of an emergency event.
- Powerful HDBaseT Extender - Extends signals up to 100m at 4K @60Hz (4:2:0), up to 130m (430ft) at full HD (1080p @60Hz 36bpp), and up to 180m (590ft) at ultra mode and full HD (1080p @60Hz 24bpp). Featuring Kramer reKlocking™ and Equalization Technology that rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances. Note: For optimum range and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- Programmable Master Room Controller - Connect multiple peripheral devices and control them using intuitive embedded web pages. Schedule actions and macros to automate device control.
- Multi-Client IP - Simultaneous IP control communication with up to 15 IP control clients.
- Diverse and Abundant Control Port Formats - Includes USB 1.1 & USB 2.0 (up to 127Mbps) via 2 USB type-A and 2 USB type-B ports, 6 IR Ports, 1 Ethernet port, 1 1G Ethernet port for HDBaseT tunneling, 1 K-NET™ connector; 1 RS-485 and 2 RS-232 bidirectional control ports, 4 IR emitter control ports, 4 GPI/O control ports, and 8 relay control ports.
- IP Port Extension and Control - Ethernet port connects to control gateways for I/O port extending, and operating IP controlled devices
- Provides Power and Control in a Single Connection - HDBaseT outputs provide PoE (Power over Ethernet) to compatible devices. K-NET™ connector carries power along with control communication to either a master room controller or auxiliary control keypad.
- Control Volume, Sensors, Locks, and Lighting - Using 4 general-purpose (GPI/O) control ports configured as digital input, digital output or analog input interface.
- Control Screens, Drapes, Shades, Blinds and IR sensors - Using 8 contact closure ports.
- Compatibility with Kramer Software Solutions - Kramer Network Compatible - Remote control and management over customer IP network. Kramer K-Config™ Compatible - Windows based control program with easy configuration and upload to a room controller over customer IP network.
- Advanced EDID Management per Input.
- Convenient Unit Control and Maintenance Options - User-friendly embedded web pages via the Ethernet, Protocol 3000 API, and RS-232 serial commands transmitted by a PC, touch screen system or other serial controller. Firmware Upgrade over Ethernet via a user-friendly software upgrade tool.
- Easy Installation - 19” enclosure for rack mounting a unit in a 2U rack space with included rack ears and universal 100-240V AC power connection.
Why not buy this Kramer VS-84UT All-in-One Presentation System with 8x4 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI/HDBaseT 2.0 Matrix Switching, Master Room Controller, PoE & Power Amplifier today?
Kramer VS-84UT All-in-One Presentation System with 8x4 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI/HDBaseT 2.0 Matrix Switching, Master Room Controller, PoE & Power Amplifier Specification:
- 6 HDMI: On female HDMI connectors
- 2 HDBaseT: On RJ-45/female HDMI connectors
- 4 Unbalanced Stereo Audio: On 3.5mm mini jacks
- 4 Balanced Stereo Audio/8 Balanced Mic (Selectable): On 5-pin/3-pin terminal block connectors
- 2 IR: On 3.5mm mini jacks for IR tunneling via HDBaseT
- 2 IR (room controller): On 3.5mm mini jacks
- 2 HDMI: On female HDMI connectors
- 2 HDBaseT: On female RJ-45 connectors
- 2 Balanced Stereo Audio: On 5-pin terminal block connectors
- 1 Stereo Speaker Output: On a 4-pin terminal block, 2x50W into 4Ω or 2x30W into 4Ω
- 2 IR: On 3.5mm mini jacks for IR tunneling via HDBaseT
- 1 RS-232: On a 3-pin terminal block for Serial Tunneling via HDBaseT
- 1 RS-232: On a 3-pin terminal block for Device Control
- 4 (2x2) USB: On female USB-A connectors for USB Link Extension
- 2 USB: On female USB-B connectors for USB Link Extension
- 1 Ethernet Control: On an RJ-45 female connector for tunnelling data via HDBT ports
- 1 Ethernet 1G: On an RJ-45 female connector for tunnelling data via HDBT ports
- 1 100BaseT Ethernet: On an RJ-45 female connector for Device Control and LAN Extension
- 1 K-NET 5mm Mini-jack (room controller): On a 4-pin terminal block connector for learning
- 1 RS-485 (room controller): On a 3-pin terminal block connector
- 4 RS-232 Serial (room controller): On 3-pin terminal blocks
- 8 Relays (room controller): On 2-pin terminal block connectors (36V AC or DC, 2A, 60VAC maximum on non-inductive load)
- 4 GPI/O (room controller): On 2-pin terminal blocks
- EXTENSION LINE
- Up to 100m (330ft): At 4K@60Hz (4:2:0)
- Up to 130m (430ft): At Full HD (1080p @60Hz 36bpp)
- Up to 180m (590ft): HDBaseT Ultra Mode and Full HD (1080p @60Hz 24bpp)
- Compliance: HDBaseT 2.0
- USER INTERFACE
- Indicators: ON & STATUS LEDs
- Configuration Switches: RS-485 Termination, RS-485 Termination, Programming
- Max. Resolution: 4K UHD @60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp resolution)
- Max. Data Rate: 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel)
- Standards Compliance: HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4
- ANALOG AUDIO
- Max Vrms Level: 1
- THD + Noise: 0.03% @1kHz at nominal level
- EXTENDED USB
- Host Compliance: 1.1 and 2.0
- Max Extended Line Rate Bandwidth: 127Mbps (out of max 480 USB)
- Max Devices: 7
- Max Hubs: 2
- Max Ports per Hub: 8
- EXTENDED ETHERNET: Max Transmission Bandwidth: 100Mbps
- EXTENDED RS-232: Baud Rate: 300 to 57600
- CONTROL RS-232: Baud Rate: 115200
- SUPPORTED PC WEB BROWSERS
- Windows 7 and Higher: Internet Explorer (32/64 bit) version 10, Firefox version 30, Chrome version 35
- MAC: Chrome version 35, Firefox version 30, Safari version 7
- Optimal Resolution: 1920x1080
- Minimal Resolution: 1024 x 768d
- Source: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 200VA
- Size: 19" (W), 9.3" (H), 2U, rack mountable
- Type: Aluminum
- Cooling: Fan ventilation
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
- Operating Temperature: 0˚ to +40˚C (32˚ to 104˚F)
- Storage Temperature: -40˚ to +70˚C (-40˚ to 158˚F)
- Humidity: 10% to 90%, RHL non-condensing
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE (STANDARDS COMPLIANCE)
- Safety: CE, UL
- Environmental: RoHs, WEEE
- Included: Power cord
- Optional: Recommended Kramer cables, see the CABLES tab
- PRODUCT DIMENSION: 43.69cm x 18.40cm x 8.80cm (17.20" x 7.24" x 3.46" ) W, D, H
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 3.9kg (8.6lbs) approx.
- SHIPPING DIMENSION: 52.60cm x 47.50cm x 18.40cm (20.71" x 18.70" x 7.24" ) W, D, H
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 5.4kg (11.8lbs) approx.
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
Kramer VS-84UT User Manual
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VS-84UT All-in-One Presentation System or Call 800-841-9238
Reasons To Buy an Kramer Product