Kramer 8x2 3G HD–SDI Matrix Switcher
This Kramer VS-82HDXL is a true 8 x 2 matrix switcher for SDI signals. The unit can switch any one of the eight SDI inputs to one or both sets of triple outputs (two-channel SDI and HDMI).NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer 8x2 3G HD–SDI Matrix Switcher Features:
- Max. Data Rate – 3Gbps.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Multi–Standard Operation – SDI (SMPTE 259M/344M), HD–SDI (SMPTE 292M), 3G HD–SDI (SMPTE 424M).
- Kramer Equalization & re–Klocking™ Technology – Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Looping Input.
- Supports ANC Data – Embedded audio, teletext, time code, etc.
- Cable Equalization – Up to 350m for SD signals, 140m for 1.5GHz HD signals and 120m for 3GHz 3G signals.
- Clean Switching Feature – When the sources are genlocked to the selected genlock input with a difference of no more than two lines of video.
- Versatile Genlocking – Can use either an analog signal or any of the SDI input signals for genlocking. If the selected genlock input signal is unavailable, the VS–82HDxl automatically selects the best available SDI input for the genlock signal.
- Memory Locations – Stores 16 multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Front Panel Control Lockout.
- Flexible Control Options – Front panel, RS–232/RS–485 & Ethernet.
Why not buy this Kramer 8x2 3G HD–SDI Matrix Switcher today?