Kramer VP-27 12–Input Multi–Format Presentation Switcher
This Kramer VP-27 12–Input Multi–Format Presentation Switcher is a high-performance multi-format presentation switcher for composite video, s-Video, computer graphics video and stereo audio signals. It operates as a 4x1 composite video, 4x1 s-Video and a 4x1 computer graphics video switcher each with unbalanced stereo audio.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer VP-27 12–Input Multi–Format Presentation Switcher Features:
- High Bandwidth – Computer graphics video (415MHz), s–Video (Y) (725MHz), composite (683MHz).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Audio Level Memory – Remembers and returns to the last audio level setting during switching.
- Condenser or Dynamic Microphone – DIP–switch selectable.
- Microphone & Audio Mixing – Input selectable master audio output.
- Mic Talkover – Mutes master audio output when mic signal is sensed.
- Level Controls – Master audio output, microphone input.
- Flexible Control Options – Front panel, RS–232 & IR (included).
- Front Panel Control Lockout.
- Worldwide Power Supply – 100–240V AC.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size – 1U. Rack "ears" included.
Why not buy this Kramer VP-27 12–Input Multi–Format Presentation Switcher today?