Kramer VIAWARE-SW Wireless Presentation & Collaboration as a Software-Only Solution
Kramer VIAWARE-SW Wireless Presentation & Collaboration as a Software-Only Solution All the advanced wireless presentation and collaboration tools offered by VIA Campus can now be used on your own PC to enhance collaborative meetings in Corporate environments and interactive learning in Education and training environments.
VIAware can show up to six user screens on one main display or up to 12 screens on two displays (hardware-dependent) and features iOS mirroring for MacBook, iPad, and iPhone as well as native mirroring for Chromebook, Android, and Windows phone. Remote students can easily join the class and collaborate in real time with embedded 3rd-party video conferencing and office apps. VIAware delivers the same security offered by all VIA devices and can be installed on any computer running Windows 10 64 bit OS, providing IT managers the versatility they need. The software works seamlessly with your existing VIA clients and VIA Site Management and offers full support for all VIA Quick Connect features, such as QR Code, NFC Tag and VIA Pad.
VIAware is available as a one-time license with optional annual upgrade subscriptions or as a recurring annual subscription.
Kramer VIAWARE-SW Wireless Presentation & Collaboration as a Software-Only Solution Features:
- Windows 10, 64 Bit Operating System Support - Windows 10 license not provided.
- Wireless Device Connectivity - No dongle needed.
- 60fps Streaming Multimedia - Share HD wireless video streaming (using the VIA app Multimedia feature).
- iOS, Android, Chromebook Mirroring.
- Internal Web Browser - Open any browser to display content.
- Streaming Input for the Internal Media Player.
- File Sharing - Drag and drop files to the internal PC storage for easy sharing.
- Whiteboard Support.
- Control - Give a participant control over a presenter's PC for true collaboration.
- Chat - Send an instant message to another user.
- View Main Display - View the main display on your own device.
- Third-Party App Support - Like Microsoft Office®, Skype®, GoToMeeting® and WebEx®.
- e-Polling - Conduct surveys and get reports.
- Integrated YouTube Player - Create playlists, share videos or drag and drop any YouTube clip to your VIA app for seamless video playback.
- Streaming Output - Stream all collaboration activity from the main display to any H.264 decoder.
- Recording - Record an entire VIA video and audio session to a local video file.
- Digital Signage (available as an optional license) - Display dynamic content on the main display during meeting downtime.
- Seamless VSM Integration - With VIA Site Management (VSM) software & the VIA Pad.
- Multilingual Support - Experience VIA in your language.
Why not buy this Kramer VIAWARE-SW Wireless Presentation & Collaboration as a Software-Only Solution today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).