Kramer TP-142 Computer Graphics Video & Stereo Audio over Twisted Pair Receiver
This Kramer TP-142 computer graphics video (including HDTV) and unbalanced stereo audio signals, with high electrical noise immunity. The TP-141 converts computer graphics video and audio inputs to twisted pair signals, and the TP-142 converts the twisted pair signals back into computer graphics video, unbalanced stereo and S/PDIF digital audio signals.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer TP-142 Computer Graphics Video & Stereo Audio over Twisted Pair Receiver Features:
- Resolution – Up to UXGA.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Twisted Pair Connectors – RJ–45 connectors.
- Audio Outputs – Unbalanced stereo and S/PDIF (24–bit 48kHz) simultaneously (TP–142).
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls (TP–142).
- System Range – Up to 250m (750ft) when using Kramer BCP–HDTP cable, or 600ft when using Kramer's standard skew–free cable, such as the BC–XTP.
- Cable – UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect™ System – Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or the receiver, needs to be connected to a power source when the devices are within 50m (150ft) of each other.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ – 3 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
Why not buy this Kramer TP-142 Computer Graphics Video & Stereo Audio over Twisted Pair Receiver today?