Kramer SP-4D 4–Channel HD–SDI Synchronizer
The SP-4D is a synchronizer for serial digital signals up to HD-SDI. The unit synchronizes up to four channels from the dedicated genlock input or any other specified channel.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer SP-4D 4–Channel HD–SDI Synchronizer Features:
- HDTV Compatible.
- Multi–Standard Operation – SDI (SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M) & HD–SDI (SMPTE 292M).
- Inputs – SD, ED and all HD (up to 1080i/60 and 1080p/30), with automatic standard detection.
- Frame Rate Conversion – Does not change the video resolution.
- Genlock – 1 dedicated SDI genlock input with active loop output, common to all four channels or taken from any specific channel.
- Audio Embedder/De–embedder – Handles 16 audio channels per input.
- Flexible Control Options – Front panel buttons & RS–232 (K–Router® Windows®–based software is included).
- Indicators – 40–character LCD display, signal and genlock loss LEDs.
- Worldwide Power Supply – 100–240V AC.
Why not buy this Kramer SP-4D 4–Channel HD–SDI Synchronizer today?