Kramer SK21P-3(CPN10283) HighSecLabs Secure 2-Port, DisplayPort KVM Switch
Kramer SK21P-3(CPN10283) is a secure 2-port, small-form-factor DisplayPort KVM switch. It allows users to share peripherals - keyboard, mouse and monitor - between two different security-level networks/computers. It provides the highest possible isolation between two connected computers and is NIAP Common Criteria Protection Profile version 3.0 (PP3.0) certified.
Kramer SK21P-3(CPN10283) HighSecLabs Secure 2-Port, DisplayPort KVM Switch Features:
- Small Form Factor - Occupies minimum desktop space.
- DisplayPort Video Support - DisplayPort 1.2 with resolutions up to 3840x2160 30bpp @60Hz, 17.28Gbps on 4-lane link; two computers connected to a single display.
- AUX Channel Protection - Patented AUX channel firewall technology prevents leakage, signaling attacks prevented by design, fully functional EDID.
- Highest Security by Design - NIAP Common Criteria PP3.0 for Peripheral Sharing Switch (PSS) devices.
- Hardware-Based Peripheral Isolation - No dependency on firmware or software, all firmware on ROM, no keyboard buffering or memory.
- Unidirectional Optical Data Diodes - Assures USB peripheral isolation, data flows from devices to host only.
- Peripheral Security - Full USB device filtering to assure support for keyboard and mouse only.
- Active Anti Tampering System - Always-on with 10 years battery, holographic tampering evident labels.
Why not buy this Kramer SK21P-3(CPN10283) HighSecLabs Secure 2-Port, DisplayPort KVM Switch today?