Kramer RC-76R 6–button Ethernet and KNET™ Control Keypad (EU, UK, US–D)
This Kramer RC-76R 6–button Ethernet and KNET™ Control Keypad (EU, UK, US–D) is a 6–button control keypad that fits into standard 1 gang US wall junction boxes. Connected over Ethernet to Site–CTRL™ remote AV control, site management & monitoring system, as well as LAN–connected control gateways for extended controlled devices capacity, and over KNET™ to master room controller and auxiliary keypads for remote keypad control, it can flexibly serve either as a standalone room controller, part of a multi–unit KNET™ system, or part of a multi–unit Ethernet system managed by the Kramer Site–CTRL™ site management platform. The RC–76R is ideal for auditoriums and meeting rooms, for convenient control of their complex multimedia systems and other room facilities such as screens, lighting and shades. DECORA® design frames included in US–D model.
Kramer RC-76R 6–button Ethernet and KNET™ Control Keypad (EU, UK, US–D) Features:
- Back Lit & Label Capable Buttons – 6 RGB–color, tactile feedback, backlit buttons.
- Custom Labeled, Removable Button Caps.
- 1 K–NET™ Connector – Connect to master room controller, and auxiliary keypads for remote keypad control.
- K–NET™ Single Link Connection – Provides a single keypad link cable–connectivity, carrying both power and keypad control communication information.
- 1 RS–485 Bi–directional Control Port – Control devices via RS–485 control protocols.
- 2 RS–232 Bi–directional Control Ports – Control a device via bi–directional serial control protocols.
- 2 IR Emitter Control Ports – Control a device via IR control protocols.
- 1 GPI/O Control Port – Controls a device via general purpose I/O ports, program–configured as digital input, digital output or analog input interface for controlling sensors, door–locks, audio volume and light dim level, or lighting control devices.
- 2 Relay Control Ports – Control a device via relay contact closure, such as scrolling up and down screens, drapes, shades, and blinds.
- IR Sensor Port – Learns commands from IR remotes.
- Program Control – Program configuration with Kramer K–Config software.
- Kramer Site–CTRL™ Compatibility – For network management and remote control over the Ethernet port.
- Keypad Lock–Out – Option for tampering prevention by locking and unlocking of the keypad buttons.
- Mini USB Port – To upload configuration files, set the K–NET™ ID number, and power the device during configuration.
- Mounting – In–wall, in standard 1 gang US junction box size.
- Easy Installation – Fits standard in–wall boxes for simple and cost–reducing installation.
Why not buy this Kramer RC-76R 6–button Ethernet and KNET™ Control Keypad (EU, UK, US–D) today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).