Kramer RC-76R 6–button Ethernet and KNET™ Control Keypad (EU, UK, US–D)
This Kramer RC-76R 6–button Ethernet and KNET™ Control Keypad (EU, UK, US–D) is a 6–button control keypad that fits into standard 1 gang US wall junction boxes. Connected over Ethernet to Site–CTRL™ remote AV control, site management & monitoring system, as well as LAN–connected control gateways for extended controlled devices capacity, and over KNET™ to master room controller and auxiliary keypads for remote keypad control, it can flexibly serve either as a standalone room controller, part of a multi–unit KNET™ system, or part of a multi–unit Ethernet system managed by the Kramer Site–CTRL™ site management platform. The RC–76R is ideal for auditoriums and meeting rooms, for convenient control of their complex multimedia systems and other room facilities such as screens, lighting and shades. DECORA® design frames included in US–D model.
Kramer RC-76R 6–button Ethernet and KNET™ Control Keypad (EU, UK, US–D) Features:
- Back Lit & Label Capable Buttons – 6 RGB–color, tactile feedback, backlit buttons.
- Custom Labeled, Removable Button Caps.
- 1 K–NET™ Connector – Connect to master room controller, and auxiliary keypads for remote keypad control.
- K–NET™ Single Link Connection – Provides a single keypad link cable–connectivity, carrying both power and keypad control communication information.
- 1 RS–485 Bi–directional Control Port – Control devices via RS–485 control protocols.
- 2 RS–232 Bi–directional Control Ports – Control a device via bi–directional serial control protocols.
- 2 IR Emitter Control Ports – Control a device via IR control protocols.
- 1 GPI/O Control Port – Controls a device via general purpose I/O ports, program–configured as digital input, digital output or analog input interface for controlling sensors, door–locks, audio volume and light dim level, or lighting control devices.
- 2 Relay Control Ports – Control a device via relay contact closure, such as scrolling up and down screens, drapes, shades, and blinds.
- IR Sensor Port – Learns commands from IR remotes.
- Program Control – Program configuration with Kramer K–Config software.
- Kramer Site–CTRL™ Compatibility – For network management and remote control over the Ethernet port.
- Keypad Lock–Out – Option for tampering prevention by locking and unlocking of the keypad buttons.
- Mini USB Port – To upload configuration files, set the K–NET™ ID number, and power the device during configuration.
- Mounting – In–wall, in standard 1 gang US junction box size.
- Easy Installation – Fits standard in–wall boxes for simple and cost–reducing installation.
Why not buy this Kramer RC-76R 6–button Ethernet and KNET™ Control Keypad (EU, UK, US–D) today?