Kramer PL-50 5–Channel AC Power Controller Monitor
This Kramer PL-50 5–Channel AC Power Controller Monitor is a power controller that monitors and controls up to five power channels by detecting the power status of the connected units. Using an embedded Web server, the unit can schedule outlet activity and manage alarm response.
Kramer PL-50 5–Channel AC Power Controller Monitor Features:
- Embedded Web Server Control – Schedules outlet activity, event response, and sets status of each channel separately.
- Alarm Management – Detects changes in the state of any channel, triggering an alarm or any other room activity via the relay.
- Status Change – Preset level buttons measure the standby mode and the active mode for reference.
- Alarm – Relay or via Web server.
- Indicators – A green active LED and an orange standby LED per channel, indicate the status of the outlet.
- Max. Power Capacity – 10A total.
- Flexible Control Options – Front panel, RS–232 (K–Router™ Windows®–based software is included), RS–485, Ethernet, USB and IR remote.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size – 1U. Rack "ears" included.
Why not buy this Kramer PL-50 5–Channel AC Power Controller Monitor today?