Kramer PIP-200XL 2–Video Picture–In–Picture Inserter
This Kramer PIP-200XL 2–Video Picture–In–Picture Inserter is a high-performance picture-in-picture inserter for up to 2 signals. The model can accept and process composite video, s-Video (Y/C) and component video (YUV) signals. The PIP output can display up to 2 images simultaneously each of which can be individually sized and positioned.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer PIP-200XL 2–Video Picture–In–Picture Inserter Features:
- Multi–Format – Each input can be either composite video, s–Video or component video.
- Picture–in–Picture Options – All inputs can be displayed simultaneously, variable window sizing (1:1, 1:4, 1:9 or 1:16 each input), variable window positioning, freeze frame capability, optional window border, and text labeling available for all inputs.
- Multi–Standard Operation – PAL, SECAM & NTSC compatible inputs. Although not a full standards converter, a PAL image can be mixed with NTSC images and the output can be either PAL or NTSC.
- Digital Comb Filter – Adaptive comb filters for composite video inputs.
- Built–in ProcAmp – Brightness, contrast, and saturation for each input.
- Memory Locations – Store 2 PIP presets for quick recall.
- High Resolution – Full 10–bit digital processing.
- Flexible Control Options – Front panel (with LCD and on–screen displays) and RS–232 (Windows®-based Kramer control software is included).
- Worldwide Power Supply – 100–240V AC.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size – 1U.
Why not buy this Kramer 2–Video Picture–In–Picture Inserter today?