Kramer KN-100 Network Powered Server
Kramer KN-100 Network Powered Server is server hardware with Kramer Network software already installed on the device. With a 6th generation Intel® Xeon® E3−1240 v5 Xeon (4 Cores, 8M Cache, 3.50 GHz) processor, 2x 4GB DDR4 RAM, an 80GB SSD hard drive, Windows® 10 operating system, KN−100 is designed to maximize the features and benefits of Kramer Network.
Kramer Network is an innovative enterprise management platform that lets IT and AV managers easily configure and manage the entire Kramer AV/IP product range and Dante™ devices from any single point, anywhere in the world.
Kramer KN-100 Network Powered Server Features:
- Multi-language, User-friendly Web-based GUI - Easily access and use from anywhere, anytime.
- Integrated Maestro Room Automation - For use with any device or location.
- Automated Device Detection - The platform instantly and automatically identifies devices in the network, reducing configuration time.
- Enhanced Security - With intuitive user access management and LDAP integration, Kramer Network allows only certain users to access specific audio or video sources, rooms and pre-defined scenarios.
- Visual & Topology AV System Mapping - Easily drill down to a specific network, site, building, or room to start managing AV devices.
- System & Connection Status at a Glance - Quickly identify critical issues in the network, see logical-video-link status at a glance.
- Remote Maintenance - No need for on-site visits.
- Virtual Matrix - Click and connect any source to any destination and create predefined scenarios for video and Dante™ streams.
- No Programming Required - Install and start using the platform in minutes with no need for programming.
- Scales to any Size Installation - Support hundreds of devices simultaneously.
Why not buy this Kramer KN-100 Network Powered Server today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).