Kramer KDS-8F Zero Latency 4K HDR SDVoE Video Streaming Transceiver
Kramer KDS-8F Zero Latency 4K HDR SDVoE Video Streaming Transceiver is a high-performance, zero latency, 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) video streaming transceiver for streaming via Ethernet over single-mode and multi-mode optical fiber. KDS-8F can be set as either an encoder or decoder. As an encoder, it encodes and streams the HDMI or DisplayPort input along with IR, RS-232, analog audio and USB, over an IP network. As a decoder, it receives the encoded signal and decodes it for output.
Kramer KDS-8F Zero Latency 4K HDR SDVoE Video Streaming Transceiver Features:
- High-Performance Video Streaming Transceiver - Streams up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) resolution signals over a 10G network interface, providing lossless compression.
- Maximum Compatibility - Fully standard and compliant SDVoE™ codec, enables compatibility with other software and hardware streaming platforms.
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant, HDR Support, Genlock and Fastswitch Modes Support.
- High-Speed 10G Network Switch - Managed switch provides multicast, jumbo frames, IGMP snooping and fast leave.
- Analog Audio Embedding - Provides an unbalanced analog audio port for embedding audio into the streaming signal.
- Bi-directional USB over IP.
- Bi-directional IR and RS-232 over IP - Control an IR or serial device located on the decoder side from the encoder and vice versa.
- Video Wall Support.
- Multiview Support.
- Easy, Cost-Effective Maintenance - LED indicators for main power, Tx/Rx mode setting, HDMI/ DisplayPort video source detection, USB connection and Tx and Rx transmission enable easy local maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Simple System Management - Remote system management support to enable quick and efficient remote system and device life-cycle management.
Why not buy this Kramer KDS-8F Zero Latency 4K HDR SDVoE Video Streaming Transceiver today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).