Kramer KADS-100 Master KADS Audio Controller
This Kramer KADS-100 Master KADS Audio Controller is a master audio controller for use with multiple, remote, active KADS–1 and KADS–2 speakers. It features eight unbalanced mono audio inputs, one S/PDIF digital stereo audio input, and one USB connector for mass–storage devices. RS–232 data and commands flow bidirectionally allowing remote status requests and control of the speakers.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
The KADS system runs power and eight audio channels over a single standard speaker cable. It supports up to 99 speakers in a system with equalization and gain control on each speaker.
Kramer KADS-100 Master KADS Audio Controller Features:
- High–Resolution Audio Support.
- Highly Flexible Layout Options – Supports up to 8 speakers per branch) in a daisy chain. Additional branches (up to 99 speakers) require KADS–2 branching speakers with additional power supplies.
- Eight Logical Audio Channels – Each input can be assigned to one or more KADS speakers.
- Ten Presets – For storing commonly used configurations.
- Bidirectional RS–232 – RS–232 data and commands flow bidirectionally allowing remote status requests and control of up to eight daisy–chained KADS–1 speakers on a single standard speaker cable.
- USB – USB–A for Mass Storage & USB–C Mini for Firmware upgrade.
- Control – RS–232, Ethernet (built–in web server) & IR. Each speaker: Input source, volume, base, mid–range plus mic gain/delay.
- System Range – Up to 30m (100ft) between speakers, total range 240m (800ft). Longer ranges require additional power supplies for KADS–2 branching speakers.
- Built–In Ethernet Web Server.
Why not buy this Kramer KADS-100 Master KADS Audio Controller today?