Kramer HAD-IN4-F32 4x4 to 32x32 Multi-Format Digital Matrix Switcher
Mix Input/Output Modules
Kramer HAD-IN4-F32 4x4 to 32x32 Modular Multi-Format Digital Matrix Switcher is a high-performance 4x4 to 32x32 modular matrix switcher chassis for AV signals. The unit is a multi-format digital switcher, populated from 4x4 to 32x32 in increments of four inputs and/or four outputs. The chassis includes optional dual, redundant power supplies, a control module and a test module that can monitor and test any input and output in the matrix. VS-3232DN supports a wide variety of input and output cards for different AV signals.
Kramer HAD-IN4-F32 4x4 to 32x32 Modular Multi-Format Digital Matrix Switcher Features:
- Kramer Core™ - FLEXIBLE INFRASTRUCTURE CONVERSION! Copper, Fiber or Twisted Pair - all can be used at the same time, according to input/output module selection. The matrix receives digital signals from compatible Kramer transmitters, automatically converts between available infrastructure options and sends the signals to compatible Kramer receivers. Kramer Core™ solution is the ultimate in versatility!
- Max. Data Rate - 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphics channel) when using compatible cards.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant - With DVI (HDCP), HDMI, F670, HDBaseT, DGKat modules.
- HDMI Support
- Cables - For optimum range and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- Kramer Equalization & re‑Klocking™ Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Optional Fast Switching Support - For fraction of a second switching.
- Modular & Easily Configurable Platform - Input or output module types can be mixed and added in increments of 4 from 4x4 up to 32x32.
- Protocol 3000 Support.
- Flexible Configuration - To disable HDCP support and convert between HDMI and DVI.
- Default EDID - For each input.
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Take Button - Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Memory Locations - Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed as needed.
- Test Pattern Module - With 4 output resolutions for troubleshooting video problems and additional monitor port with audio embedding and de-embedding.
- Front Panel Lockout.
- Redundant Power Supply - Hot-swappable, 2 separate units with independent power inlets.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel, IR remote (included), RS-232 (K-Router™ Windows®-based software is included), Ethernet.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
Why not buy this Kramer HAD-IN4-F32 4x4 to 32x32 Modular Multi-Format Digital Matrix Switcher today?
Kramer HAD-IN4-F32 4x4 to 32x32 Modular Multi-Format Digital Matrix Switcher Specification:
- INPUTS: 4 to 32 (in increments of 4) of various inputs (See ACCESSORIES & RELATED PRODUCTS)
- OUTPUTS: 4 to 32 (in increments of 4) of various outputs (See ACCESSORIES & RELATED PRODUCTS)
- MAX RESOLUTION: Up to UXGA (1080p, 1920x1200)
- CONTROLS: Front panel buttons, infrared remote control transmitter, RS-232, Ethernet
- SWITCHING: Confirm or At Once for immediate switching
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 320VA with optional Hot-Swappable redundant power supply
- MAX. NOISE: 42dB
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 0˚ to +40˚C (32˚ to 104˚F)
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: -40˚ to +70˚C (-40˚ to 158˚F)
- HUMIDITY: 10% to 90%, RHL non-condensing
- STANDARDS COMPLIANCE: UL 60950, IEC 60950, EN 55022, EN 55024, EN 55032, IEC 61000, CFR 47 FCC part 15, V-3/2015.4 (VCCI), IEC 60601-1 (medical)
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Power cord, null-modem adapter, infrared remote control transmitter
- OPTIONS: PS-1DN redundant power supply
- PRODUCT DIMENSION: 19" x 14.17 x 6U (43.6cm x 36.00cm 26.60cm) W, D, H
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 14.2kg (31.4lbs) approx.
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 15.7kg (34.6lbs) approx.
- SHIPPING DIMENSION: 60.00cm x 49.30cm x 39.00cm (23.62" x 19.41" x 15.35" ) W, D, H
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer HAD-IN4-F32 4x4 to 32x32 Multi-Format Digital Matrix Switcher or Call 800-841-9238
Reasons To Buy an Kramer Product