Kramer DK82PU-3 Head 8-Port 4K30 UHD DisplayPort KVM Switch
Copy & Paste Between Computers
Kramer DK82PU-3 HighSecLabs Dual Head 8-Port 4K30 UHD DisplayPort KVM Switch with sUSB is a dual head 8−port, 4K30 UHD DisplayPort KVM switch. It enables users to share peripherals − keyboard, video, mouse, audio, and USB between eight different networks/computers. It also enables assigning a USB port to a specific computer while switching other peripherals, such as when a USB smart card reader must remain mapped to a certain computer.
Kramer DK82PU-3 HighSecLabs Dual Head 8-Port 4K30 UHD DisplayPort KVM Switch with sUSB Features:
- 4K30 UHD Resolution - Supports resolutions up to 3840x2160 @30Hz.
- Extended/Duplicated Display Support - Enables switching keyboard, mouse and up to 2 displays (either extended or duplicated) between computers.
- Multi Display Support - Change to KM mode to enable switching keyboard and mouse control between computers, when each computer is connected to up to 4 displays (either extended or duplicated).
- Smooth Switching Between Computers (Virtual Display Technology) - Automatically switch all peripheral control from one computer to another by dragging the cursor between each computer's display border.
- Versatile and Flexible - Configurable as a KVM switch (default) for sharing a display, keyboard and mouse between connected computers, or KM switch for sharing keyboard and mouse and simultaneously working on multiple computers connected to separate displays.
- Copy & Paste - Transfer text and files between all the computers that are connected to the KVM switch (no network connection is needed between parties). Use standard copy and paste keyboard key combinations (CTRL+C / CTRL+V) or context-menu commands.
- Super Speed USB 3.0 Port - Transfer data and files between peripherals and computers USB 3.0 Super Speed rates through the KVM switch USB 3.0 ports.
- Express USB Charging - Rapidly charge USB devices connected to the high-power USB ports.
- Freeze USB - Assign the USB port to a specific computer while switching the keyboard, video, mouse and audi peripherals between other computers. Useful when a USB device such as a disk-on-key must remain mapped to a certain computer, while the user is working on another computer.
- Freeze Audio - Assign the audio port to a specific computer while switching the keyboard, video, mouse and USB peripherals between other computers. Useful for scenarios where a user has to listen to audio originating from one computer while working on another computer.
Why not buy this Kramer DK82PU-3 HighSecLabs Dual Head 8-Port 4K30 UHD DisplayPort KVM Switch with sUSB today?
Kramer DK82PU-3 HighSecLabs Dual Head 8-Port 4K30 UHD DisplayPort KVM Switch with sUSB Specification:
- CONSOLE PORTS
- 2 DisplayPort 1.2 connector
- 2 USB-A connectors for keyboard and mouse
- 3 USB-A 3.0 connectors for USB devices
- 1 3.5mm mini jack for unbalanced stereo audio
- 1 RJ-45 connector for control (RDC)
- COMPUTER PORTS
- 16 DisplayPort 1.2 connectors
- 8 USB-B connectors for keyboard and mouse
- 8 USB-B 3.0 connectors for USB devices
- 8 3.5mm mini jacks for unbalanced stereo audio
- MAX RESOLUTION: 4K30 UHD (3840X2160) @30Hz
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 35W max
- AC INPUT: 100 to 240V AC
- POWER TYPE: External
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 32˚ to 104˚F (0˚ to 40˚C)
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: -4˚ to 140˚F (-20˚ to 60˚C)
- HUMIDITY: 0-80% RH, non-condensing
- SUPPORTED OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
- PRODUCT CERTIFICATION: CE, RCM, FCC class B, VCCI, TUV US, TUV Canada
- PRODUCT LIFE-CYCLE: 10 years
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer DK82PU-3 Head 8-Port 4K30 UHD DisplayPort KVM Switch or Call 800-841-9238
Reasons To Buy an Kramer Product