Kramer 670RN 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI HDCP 2.2 Receiver over Ultra–Reach MM Fiber Optic
This Kramer 670RN 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI HDCP 2.2 Receiver over Ultra–Reach MM Fiber Optic is a high–performance 4K60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI over ultra–reach MM fiber optic receiver. The 670T converts an HDMI signal to an optical signal that is transmitted over one single fiber optic cable to the 670RN receiver that converts it back to an HDMI signal.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer 670RN 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI HDCP 2.2 Receiver over Ultra–Reach MM Fiber Optic Features:
- Max. Data Rate – 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel) suitable for resolutions up to 4K at 30Hz, and for all HD resolutions. (When connected to the F670 input and/or output cards, 4K is not supported due to limitations of the VS–1616D and VS–3232DN.)
- Supports 4K x 2K Resolution – 670T when used with 670RN.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- EDID PassThru – Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- HDMI Support – Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, CEC.
- 3D Pass–Through.
- Signal Transmission – Transmits four TMDS video channels as well as one low–speed channel for passing HDCP, EDID and a Hot Plug Detect (HPD) signal over one multimode fiber.
- Laser Standards Compliance – IEC 60825–1, FDA 21CFR1040; Laser Class 1: Safety of laser products.
- System Range – 1700m (5570ft) at 1080p @60Hz 12–bit over an optical cable, 400m (1300ft) at 4K resolution.
- Cable – Multimode fiber optic OM3 cable with SC connectors.
Why not buy this Kramer 670RN 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI HDCP 2.2 Receiver over Ultra–Reach MM Fiber Optic today?