Kramer 3264HDR-64 Ponderosa 32x64 HD/SDI Rdnt PS Non-Rdnt CPU 4RU Matrix Switch
Kramer 3264HDR-64 Ponderosa 32x64 HD/SDI Rdnt PS Non-Rdnt CPU 4RU Matrix Switch is top-of-the-line modular routing for those applications requiring worry-free performance and mission critical reliability. The advanced features and performance set it apart from the competition. These include:
- Modular configurations expandable by 8 input and/or 8 output increments
- Compact frame size - 4RU (6464 frame) or 8RU (128128 frame).
- Hot-swappable video I/O boards, CPU boards, and power supplies
- Optional redundant power supplies and control processors
- Full range of Sierra control hardware and software components, including remote control panels, IP, and RS-232/422 serial control. Supported by all major third party control systems.
Front-door access to hot-swappable video I/O boards allows for field service or matrix reconfiguration. The power supplies are also hot-swappable, guarantee maximum in-service time and minimal interruptions. IP (Ethernet) control via TCP/IP socket connection and RS-232/422 serial control is standard in every model.
For applications requiring companion audio, the Ponderosa routing switcher is compatible with our time-tested line of audio routing switchers. Sierra Video’ advanced SCP line of programmable control panels manage the routing system along with our TyLinx™ router control software featuring the most intuitive router interface in the industry.
Kramer 3264HDR-64 Ponderosa 32x64 HD/SDI Rdnt PS Non-Rdnt CPU 4RU Matrix Switch Features:
- Signal cables - Use only the best quality cables to avoid interference, degraded signal quality and elevated noise levels.
- Sockets and connectors of the sources and destinations - Use only the highest quality, since "zero ohm" connection resistance is the target. Connectors should also match the required impedance (75 ohm in video) to minimize return loss.
- Amplifying circuitry - Must have quality performance when the desired end result is high linearity, low distortion, and low noise.
- Distance between sources and destinations - Plays a major role in the final result. For long distances (over 15 meters) between sources and destinations, special measures should be taken to avoid high frequency cable losses. These measures include using higher quality cables and/or adding line cable equalizing amplifiers.
- Interference from neighboring electrical appliances - These can have an adverse affect on signal quality. Balanced audio lines are less prone to interference, but unbalanced audio should be installed away from any main power lines, electric motors, transmitters, etc. even when the cables are shielded.
Why not buy this Kramer 3264HDR-64 Ponderosa 32x64 HD/SDI Rdnt PS Non-Rdnt CPU 4RU Matrix Switch today?