Low Cost HD Scalers for converting CV/YC Signals to XGA/ WXGA (RGBHV format) or HD in 480p, 576p, 70p and 1080 in the YPbPr (YUV). 3D De-Interlacer and 3D comb filter. Front panel selection of inputs and outputs with LED confirmation. Kramer Tool packaging with power supply included. The KR-VP416 has the same features with the addition of a DVI-I output. All Kramer Products Now Boast A 7-Year Warranty!NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The VP-414 is a high performance digital scaler for composite video and s-Video (Y/C) signals. It will scale a video signal to a selectable computer graphics video or HDTV output signal on an HD-15 connector.
Kramer Tools VP414 Video to WXGA or HD Scaler Series Features:
- Multi-Standard - PAL-B & NTSC (3.58).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Input - Composite video or s-Video.
- Output - 1 computer graphics/HDTV video on a 15-pin HD connector.
- Computer Graphics Output Resolutions - VGA (640x480), SVGA (800x600), XGA (1024x768), or WXGA (1366x768).
- HDTV Output Resolutions - 480p, 576p, 720p or 1080i in component format on the
- HD-15 output connector.
- Control - Front panel input source and output resolution buttons with LED status & contact closure for input selection.
- 3-D De-Interlacer.
- 3-D Comb Filter.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS- 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B rack adapter. Additional rack adapters with other configurations are also available.
Why not buy this Kramer Tools VP414 Video to WXGA or HD Scaler Series today?
Kramer Tools VP414 Video to WXGA or HD Scaler Series Specifications:
- INPUTS: 1 CV 1Vpp/75_ on an RCA connector; 1 Y/C 1Vpp (Y); 0.3Vpp (C)/75_ on a 4p connector
- OUTPUTS: 1 VGA (VGA through WXGA /HD) on an 15-Pin HD F connector
- OUTPUT RESOLUTIONS: VGA (640 x 480), SVGA (800 x 600), XGA (1024 x 768) and WXGA (1366 x 768), 480p, 576p, 720p and 1080i (a pseudo 1080i format is used in this case, such as a progressive scan 540p. Note that in the case that the DVI output is connected to an HDMI monitor, make sure that the monitor accepts 540p) (For HD resolutions, the output Y signal has bi-level sync).
- OUTPUT REFRESH RATE: 60Hz
- CONTROLS: Pushbuttons and LEDs for selection of Input Source and Output
- Resolution; YC/CV dry contact input selector (external wires)
- POWER SOURCE: 12VDC, 500mA (typical)
- DIMENSIONS: 18.8cm x 11.4cm x 2.4cm (7.41" x 4. 5" x 0.95") W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 0.4kg (0.88lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply: 12V
- OPTIONS: VA-50P Power supply (can be used to power up to 3 VP-414 or VP-416 units) VA-100P Power supply (can be used to power up to 5 VP-414 or VP-416 nits)
- Weight: 1 lbs.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer Tools VP414 Video to WXGA or HD Scaler Series or Call 800-841-9238