The VP-350 is a high performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher. It takes one input, provides correct buffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to three identical outputs.
Kramer VP-350 1x3 XGA DA with Selectable AC/DC Coupling Applications:
- Multi monitor applications or presentation systems requiring local monitors and large screen display devices such as a projector
- Rental and staging systems
- Schools, churches and corporate applications
Kramer VP-350 1x3 XGA DA with Selectable AC/DC Coupling Features:
- High Bandwidth - >400 MHz (-3dB)
- HDTV Compatible
- ID Bit Control
- Advanced Sync Proce ssing - Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers
- Selectable Sync Input Impedance - 75 Ohms (Analog), 510 Ohms (TTL)
- AC/DC Coupling Selection - Individually for R, G & B signals
- 3ft 15-pin HD Cable Included.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
Why not buy this Kramer VP-350 1x3 XGA DA with Selectable AC/DC Coupling today?
Kramer VP-350 1x3 XGA DA with Selectable AC/DC Coupling Specifications:
- INPUT: 1 XGA on an HD15F connector
- OUTPUTS: 3 XGA on HD15F connectors
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 2.3Vpp
- BANDWIDTH: >400MHz
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.04%
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.03 Deg.
- K-FACTOR: <0.05%
- S/N RATIO: 81dB
- CONTROLS: AC/DC selectors for R, G, B via 3 switches; Pair of switches for analog/TTL selection syncs on the underside; ID Bit switch on the underside
- COUPLING: DC/AC by selection
- POWER SOURCE: 12VDC, 125mA DC
- DIMENSIONS: 12cm x 7.15cm x 2.76cm (4.7" x 2.8" x 1.08"), W, D, H
- WEIGHT: 0.3 kg. (0.67 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply, mounting bracket
- OPTIONS: RK-3T 19" rack adapter.
- Weight: 0.67 lbs.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VP-350 1x3 XGA DA with Selectable AC/DC Coupling or Call 800-841-9238