The VP-311DVI is a superior-performance switcher designed with three inputs and one output for stereo, DVI-D video and S/PDIF audio signals. If a signal is interrupted, this unit switches the selected input to the next highest priority input when it is configured as a standby switcher.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The VP-311DVI switcher features best use in systems requiring automatic DVI routing, presentation and multimedia applications.
Kramer VP-311DVI 3x1 Automatic DVI Analog/Digital Audio Switcher Features:
- Max. Data Rate - 4.95Gbps (1.65 Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- HDMI Support - HDMI Compressed Audio Channels.
- Input/Output - DVI_D signals (on a DVI_I connector).
- Standby Switching Priority - User_definable via DIP_switches.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel, RS_232, IR remote (included), contact closure & Ethernet.
- Desktop Size - Compact Size. Two units can be mounted side_by_side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK_1 adapter.
Why not buy this Kramer VP-311DVI 3x1 Automatic DVI Analog/Digital Audio Switcher today?
Kramer VP-311DVI 3x1 Automatic DVI Analog/Digital Audio Switcher Specifications:
- Inputs: 3 DVI, 1.2Vpp on DVI Molex 24_pin female connectors; DDC signal 5Vpp (TTL); 3 S/PDIF digital audio on RCA connectors; 3 unbalanced stereo audio +4dBu on 3.5mm mini jacks.
- Outputs: 1 DVI, 1.2Vpp on a DVI Molex 24_pin female connector; DDC signal 5Vpp (TTL); 1 S/PDIF digital audio on an RCA connector; 1 unbalanced stereo audio +4dBu on a 3.5mm mini jack; 1 balanced stereo audio on a 5_pin detachable terminal block.
- Data Rate: 4.95Gbps (1.65 Gbps per graphic channel).
- Power Consumption: 12V DC, 270mA.
- Controls: Front panel buttons, infrared remote control transmitter, RS_232, Ethernet.
- Dimensions: 21.6cm x 16.1cm x 4.4cm (8.5 x 6.3 x 1.7) W, D, H.
- Weight: 1.2kg (2.6 lbs) approx.
- Accessories: Power supply, DVI male to male cable, IR remote control transmitter, null_modem adapter, Windows used Configuration Manager (Ethernet Configuration and Virtual Serial Port) CD.
- Options: RK_1 19" rack adapter.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VP-311DVI 3x1 Automatic DVI Analog/Digital Audio Switcher or Call 800-841-9238