Kramer VP-300THD 1x2 XGA and HDTV DA and Twisted Pair Transmitter
The VP-300THD is a high performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher and HDTV. It takes one computer graphics input and provides 2 computer graphics outputs on a 15-pin HD connectors and one twisted pair output on a RJ-45 connector.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer VP-300THD 1x2 XGA and HDTV DA and Twisted Pair Transmitter Features:
- Resolution - Up to UXGA
- HDTV Compatible
- User Adjustable Sync Polarity Settings - H & V switches for improved HDTV compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs
- Power Connect System - Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or the receiver needs to be connected to a power source.
- ID Bit Control
- Long System Range (Twisted Pair) - Up to 100 meters (330')
- Twisted Pair Connector - RJ-45
- Cable (Twisted Pair) - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5
- Compact Kramer TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
Kramer VP-300THD 1x2 XGA and HDTV DA and Twisted Pair Transmitter Applications:
- Presentation and multimedia applications
- Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores
Why not buy this Kramer VP-300THD 1x2 XGA and HDTV DA and Twisted Pair Transmitter today?