The VP-300NK is a high performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher. It takes one input, provides correctbuffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to three identical outputs.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer VP-300NK 1x3 XGA DA with KR-ISP Signal Processing Applications:
- Multiple monitor systems, stores, and points of sale
- Presentation systems
Kramer VP-300NK 1x3 XGA DA with KR-ISP Signal Processing Features:
- High Bandwidth - 400MHz (- 3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- ID Bit Control.
- Kramer KR-ISP Advanced Sync Processing - Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. KR-ISP advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
Why not buy this Kramer VP-300NK 1x3 XGA DA with KR-ISP Signal Processing today?
Kramer VP-300NK 1x3 XGA DA with KR-ISP Signal Processing Specifications:
- INPUT: 1 XGA on an HD15F connector
- OUTPUTS: 3 XGA on HD15F connectors
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 2.2Vpp
- BANDWIDTH (-3dB): 400MHz
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.05%
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.05
- K-FACTOR: <0.05%
- S/N RATIO: 72dB
- CONTROLS: ID BIT switch on the underside; Hs and Vs switches for setting the sync (normal or KR-ISP)
- COUPLING: DC
- POWER SOURCE: 12 VDC, 116mA
- DIMENSIONS: 12cm x 7.18cm x 2.42cm (4.7" x 2.8" x 0.95"), W, D, H
- WEIGHT: 0.3 kg. (0.67 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply, mounting bracket
- OPTIONS: RK-3T 19" rack adapter.
- Weight: 0.67 lbs.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VP-300NK 1x3 XGA DA with KR-ISP Signal Processing or Call 800-841-9238