The VP-26 is a 4x2 composite or SDI video, a 4x2 s-Video (Y/C), a 2x2 component (YUV) and 4x2 computer graphics video switcher, each with balanced stereo audio. It is designed for a wide variety of presentation and multimedia applications.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer VP-26 Multi-Format Presentation Matrix Switcher w/ Balanced Stereo Audio Features:
- High Bandwidth - computer graphics (up to UXGA), component video (YUV), s-Video (Y) & composite video (CV/SDI).
- Computer Graphics Outputs - 15-pin HD and CAT 5 up to 100 m (>300').
- HDTV Compatible.
- Audio Level (Gain) Controls for Each Output.
- Microphone Input Level Control.
- Master Audio Output - Input selectable.
- Talk-Over Button - Microphone input signal mutes the line audio output when a microphone detects sound.
- Built-in Audio Amplifier - 5 Watt RMS per channel with speaker output connectors.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel, IR & RS-485, RS-232 (KRouter Windows-based software is included) & Ethernet.
- Front Panel Control Lockout.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 2U. Rack "ears" included.
Why not buy this Kramer VP-26 Multi-Format Presentation Matrix Switcher w/ Balanced Stereo Audio today?
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VP-26 Multi-Format Presentation Matrix Switcher w/ Balanced Stereo Audio or Call 800-841-9238