Kramer VP-250 1:2 Computer Graphics Video Distribution Amplifier
The VP-250, VP-350 and VP-450 are high-performance distribution amplifiers for computer graphics video signals with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher. They take one input, provide correct buffering and isolation, and distribute the signal to two, three and four identical outputs.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer VP-250 1:2 Computer Graphics Video Distribution Amplifier Features:
- High Bandwidth - 420MHz (-3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- ID Bit Control.
- Advanced Sync Processing - Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- Selectable Sync Input Impedance - 75Ω (analog), 510Ω (TTL).
- AC/DC Coupling Selection - Individually for R, G & B signals.
- 3ft 15-pin HD Cable Included.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
Kramer VP-250 1:2 Computer Graphics Video Distribution Amplifier Applications:
- Dual monitor applications or presentation systems requiring a local monitor and a large screen display device such as a projector.
- Rental and staging systems.
- Schools, churches and corporate applications.
Why not buy this Kramer VP-250 1:2 Computer Graphics Video Distribution Amplifier today?