The VP-23C is a 2x1 composite or SDI video, a 2x1 s-Video (Y/C), a 2x1component (YUV) and 4x1 computer graphics video switcher, each with unbalanced stereo audio. It is designed for a wide variety of presentation and multimedia applications.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer VP-23C Multi-Format Presentation Switcher with Unbalanced Stereo Audio Applications:
- Presentation and conference room systems
- Production studios, as well as rental and staging
Kramer VP-23C Multi-Format Presentation Switcher with Unbalanced Stereo Audio Features:
- High Bandwidth - 400MHz (-3dB) computer graphics video, 380 MHz (-3dB) component (YUV) video, 310MHz (-3dB) s-Video (Y), & 310MHz (-3dB) composite video
- Video Connectors - CV (RCA), Y/C (4-Pin), Component/VGA (15-Pin HD) & VGA/UXGA (15-Pin HD)
- Audio Connectors - 3.5mm for Computer Graphics & RCA for all others
- HDTV Compatible
- Audio Level (Gain) Controls for Master Output
- Microphone Input Level Control
- Master Audio Output - Input selectable
- Microphone Mix Button
- Mute Master Output Button
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel & RS-232 (K-Router Windows-based software is included)
- Front Panel Lockout
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 1RU Rack "ears" included.
Why not buy this Kramer VP-23C Multi-Format Presentation Switcher with Unbalanced Stereo Audio today?
Kramer VP-23C Multi-Format Presentation Switcher with Unbalanced Stereo Audio Specifications:
- INPUTS: 2 composite video (1Vpp/75 ohm) on RCA connectors 2 s-Video 1 Vpp (Y), 0.3Vpp / 75 ohm on 4p connectors 2 component video/UXGA on HD15F connectors 4 VGA/UXGA on HD15F connectors 4 unbalanced stereo audio on 3.5mm jack connectors (for VGA/UXGA): +4dBm/10k ohm 6 unbalanced stereo audio channels: +4dBm / 10k ohm on RCA connectors (for CV, YC, COMP/UXGA) Mic: 3mV / 10k ohm condenser / dynamic on a 6.3mm Phone Jack connector
- OUTPUTS: 1 composite video (1Vpp/75 ohm) on an RCA connector 1 s-Video 1Vpp (Y), 0.3Vpp / 75 ohm on a 4p connector 1 component video/UXGA on an HD15F connector 1 VGA/UXGA on an HD15F connector 1 unbalanced stereo master audio channel: +4dBm / 50 ohm on RCA connectors
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: VIDEO: 2.1Vpp AUDIO: 27Vpp
- BANDWIDTH (-3dB): VIDEO: VGA / UXGA: 400MHz s-Video (Y): 310MHz
- Composite/SDI video: 310MHz
- Component video: 380MHz
- HDTV compatible
- AUDIO: 40kHz
- DIFF. GAIN: <0.07% all channels
- DIFF. PHASE: <0.05 Deg. all channels
- S/N RATIO: VIDEO: 75dB all channels AUDIO: 75dB /1 Vpp all channels
- CONTROLS: 10 selector buttons, master audio level, mic audio level, mix, lock, mute, RS-232
- POWER SOURCE: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, (115V AC, U.S.A.) 7VA
- DIMENSIONS: 19 inch (W), 7 inch (D), 1U (H) rack mountable.
- WEIGHT: 2.6kg (8lbs.) approx
- ACCESSORIES: Power cord, Null modem adapter, Windows-based Kramer control software
- Weight: 8 lbs.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VP-23C Multi-Format Presentation Switcher w/Audio or Call 800-841-9238