The VP-11 converts VGA/XGA signals to RGBHV signals, on BNC connectors. The machine has a looping VGA/UXGA HD15 looping input and three sets of outputs - two outputs on HD15 type connectors and one output on 6 BNCs - Red, Green, Blue, H sync, V sync and composite sync. The VP-11 controls the individual levels of the Red, Green and Blue signals (for chroma correction and white balance control). It also has Contrast control (ideal for video and data projectors), Definition / cable EQ. control for image enhancement and elimination of fine detail loss, and Black level (DC) control for RGB DC offset control. The user can select Green or Green + Sync output, as well as Horizontal and Vertical sync shift control for the RGBHV on BNCs output. The machine is housed in a rugged, professional rack mountable enclosure. 5.7 Lbs.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The VP-11 is a high performance processor for computer graphics video signals with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher. It allows the user to adjust and enhance an incoming computer graphics signal and distribute the processed signal to three simultaneous outputs.
Kramer VP-11 XGA To RGBHV Converter/Processor Feathers:
- High Resolution - 300MHz (- 3dB).
- Proc Amp Control - Contrast, definition, black level, & R, G, B level/gain.
- Timing Control - H/V Sync Delay.
- Sync Output - H/V, RGSB, or RGBS.
- Outputs - 2x15-pin HD connectors & 1 RGBHV/S.
- Looping Input.
- Selectable Input Signal Termination.
- ID Bit Control.
- Standard 19 Rack Mount Size - 1U.
Kramer VP-11 XGA To RGBHV Converter/Processor Specifications:
- INPUTS: Analog red, green, blue signals - 0.7Vpp/75_, H & V syncs, TTL level looping on HD15F connectors with a termination switch and ID Bit control switch.
- OUTPUTS: Two analog red, green, blue signals - 0.7Vpp/75_, H & V syncs, TTL level looping on HD15F connectors.One analog red, green, blue signals - 0.7Vpp/75_, H, V and Cs syncs, TTL or analog level on BNC connectors.
- MAX OUT: 1.7Vpp.
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 300MHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.13%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.04 Deg.
- K-FACTOR: 0.05%.
- VIDEO S/N RATIO: 72.5dB.
- NON-LINEARITY: 0.1%.
- CONTROLS: Level R, G, B: - 0.8 to + 5.1dB; Black (DC offset): - 1.3 to + 1Volt; Contrast: 0 to + 7.7dB; Definition: 0 to +5.7 dB. @ 5.8 MHz. Delay enable switch, G/G+Sync switch, H & V delay controls.
- POWER SOURCE: 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, (115 VAC, U.S.A.) 4.2 VA max.
- DIMENSIONS: 19-inch (W), 7-inch (D) 1U (H) rack mountable.
- WEIGHT: 2.6kg. (5.7lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power cord.
- Weight: 6 lbs.
Why not buy this Kramer VP-11 XGA To RGBHV Converter/Processor today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VP-11 XGA To RGBHV Converter/Processor or Call 800-841-9238