This VP-103 XGA to RGBHV converter and line Amplifier from Kramer is an ideal solution that drives a local computer and a large display device at the same time. This VP-103 device is used for providing a local monitor loop-through, necessary buffering, amplification as well as sync processing for remote inputs. As a high performing format converter, it is designed to accept all VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA and UXGA graphical modes with RGsB, RGBS, and RGBHV output. With the video bandwidth of 315Hz, clear operations at multiple resolutions including XGA can be ensured with this device. One must note that this device does not perform any scan rate conversion.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
It also features a front-panel termination switch that eliminates the need for external termination plugs for those applications that do not require local monitors. Excellent level and cable equalization can be ensured with this front panel switch controls. The VP-103 is suitable for field works as it runs on a standard 12VDC source.
Kramer VP-103 XGA To RGBHV Converter & Line Amplifier Features:
- 315Hz video bandwidth
- Use to provide local monitor loop through, amplification and sync processing
- HDTV compatible
- Dual output
- 12 VDC power supply
- Selectable Input Signal Termination.
- Output sync: selectable
Why not buy this Kramer VP-103 XGA To RGBHV Converter & Line Amplifier today?
Kramer VP-103 XGA To RGBHV Converter & Line Amplifier Specifications:
- INPUTS: Looping analog red, green, blue signals - 0.7 Vpp/75_, H & V sync, TTL level, on an HD15F connector.
- OUTPUTS: 2 x analog red, green (with or without composite sync), blue signals _ 0.7 Vpp/75_, H & V syncs -TTL level (Hi-Z load) or analog level (75_ load) on BNC connectors. Composite sync - TTL levels (Hi-Z load) or analog level (75_ load).
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 315MHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.47%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.15Deg.
- VIDEO S/N RATIO: 75dB.
- CONTROL: Composite sync or horizontal sync output, green or green + sync selected via front panel switches, level control: - 1 to + 4.1dB, EQ. control: 0 to + 8.6dB @ 5.8MHz.
- COUPLING: AC, inputs and outputs, with input protection circuitry.
- POWER SOURCE: 12VDC, 110mA 1.5W max.
- DIMENSIONS: 24.5cm x 18 cm x 4.5 cm (9.6 x 7 x 1.8, W, D, H.).
- WEIGHT: 1.1kg. (2.4lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: 12Volts DC power supply.
- OPTIONS: RK-MEDN 19 Rack adapter.
- Weight: 3.75 lbs.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VP-103 XGA To RGBHV Converter & Line Amplifier or Call 800-841-9238