Kramer VP-101 XGA to RGBS Converter
The VP-101 is a high performance VGA to BNC converter. It is designed to allow a single VGA, SVGA, or XGA source to be connected to a compatible monitor, projector, or other receiving device which requires an RGBS or RGBHV signal on BNCs. Bandwidth exceeding 300MHZ ensures transparent performance, even with the highest resolution VGA modes. Note that the VP-101 does not perform any scan rate or resolution conversion. Correct buffering and isolation is provided. In the composite sync mode, the regenerated sync maintains negative polarity as required by most RGBS devices. The input and outputs are AC coupled for maximum compatibility. A 12VDC power supply is included for typical operation. It is housed in a rugged, compact desktop enclosure, but two can be rack mounted in two vertical spaces of a standard 19" rack using the RK-50R kit.
The VP-101 is a high performance format converter for computer graphics video signals. It converts a computer graphics video signal on a 15-pin HD connector to either RGBS or RGBHV video signals on BNC Connectors.
Kramer VP-101 XGA to RGBS Converter Feathers:
- High Bandwidth - 300MHz (- 3dB).
- Output - RGBHV or RGBS on BNCs.
- Desktop Size - Compact size. Two units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-50RN adapter.
Kramer VP-101 XGA to RGBS Converter Specifications:
- INPUT: 1 VGA/XGA on an HD 15F connector.
- OUTPUT: Analog red, green, blue signals - 0.7 Vpp/75_, H & V syncs-TTL level (Hi-Z load) or analog level (75_ load) on BNC connectors. Composite sync - TTL levels (Hi-Z load) or analog level (75_ load).
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 300 MHz.
- S/N RATIO: 75 dB.
- CONTROL: Composite sync or horizontal sync output selected via a rear panel switch.
- COUPLING: DC, inputs and outputs.
- POWER SOURCE: 12VDC, 30mA, (to be used with a current limited power supply).
- DIMENSIONS: 16.5cm x 12cm x 4.5cm (6.5 x 4.7 x 1.8, W, D, H.).
- WEIGHT: 0.6 kg. (1.3 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: 12VDC power supply.
- OPTIONS: RK-50RN, 19 rack adapters.
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Why not buy this Kramer VP-101 XGA to RGBS Converter today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VP-101 XGA to RGBS Converter or Call 800-841-9238