Kramer HDMI Rackmount Distribution Amplifiers
The VM-28HDMI and VM-216HDMI are distribution amplifiers for HDMI signals. They reclock and equalize one of 2 selectable input signals and distribute it to 8 or 16 identical outputs.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer HDMI Rackmount Distribution Amplifiers Features:
- Max Data Rate - 1.65Gbps.
- HDCP Compliant
- Enhanced EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) - The unit can store a separate EDID for each input in non-volatile memory as well as having a default EDID if one is not stored. This allows a convenient and reliable connection to the source.
- Active Output LED Indictors
- Worldwide Power Supply - 90-240V AC
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 1U
- INPUTS: 2 on HDMI Connectors
- OUTPUTS: 8 on HDMI Connectors
- BANDWIDTH: Supports up to 1.65Gbps bandwidth per graphic channel
- CONTROLS: EDID, IN 1, IN 2 and, LOCK buttons
- INDICATOR LEDs: OUTPUT STATUS LEDs
- POWER SOURCE: 100-264 VAC 50/60Hz 27VA
- DIMENSIONS: 19-inch (W), 7-inch (D), 1U (H)
- WEIGHT: 2.5 kg. (5.5 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power cord
Kramer HDMI Rackmount Distribution Amplifiers Applications:
- Home theater, presentation and multimedia applications
- Rental and staging
Why not buy this Kramer HDMI Rackmount Distribution Amplifiers today?