The VM-25 is a high quality 1x25 distribution amplifier for composite video. The VM-25 accepts a composite video input and distributes the signal to 25 identical outputs, using RCA connectors.The VM-25 includes a looping connector for connecting to a local monitor, other acceptor, or for forming larger systems. The VM-25 features a video bandwidth of 430MHZ, ensuring transparent performance with typical video sources, and includes output level and cable equalization controls.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The VM-25 is a high performance distribution amplifier for composite video signals. It takes one input, provide correct buffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to 25 identical RCA outputs.
Kramer VM-25 1:25 Video Distribution Amplifier Features:
- Bandwidth - 430MHz (- 3dB).
- Looping Input.
- Selectable Input Signal Termination.
- Grouped Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Standard 19 Rack Mount Size - 1U.
Why not buy this Kramer VM-25 1:25 Video Distribution Amplifier today?
Kramer VM-25 1:25 Video Distribution Amplifier Specifications:
- INPUTS: 1 composite video, 1 looping on RCA connectors
- OUTPUTS: 25 composite video, on RCA connectors
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 1.7Vpp
- BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 430 MHz
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.08%
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.005 Deg.
- K-FACTOR: <0.05%
- S/N RATIO: 73.8dB RMS
- CONTROLS: Front panel accessible trimmers for video level (-1.2dB to +6.2dB) and
- EQ. (0dB to +8dB @ 50 MHz)
- COUPLING: AC
- POWER SOURCE: 12VDC x 162 mA
- DIMENSIONS: 19-inch (W), 7-inch (D), 1U (H)
- WEIGHT: 2.1kg (4.7 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply
- Weight: 5 lbs.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VM-25 1:25 Video Distribution Amplifier or Call 800-841-9238