Kramer VM-1055 - 1x5 Video Component Distribution Amplifier
The VM-1055 splits a five-component input source into five identical outputs, with no discernible signal degradation. DC coupled inputs and outputs and state-of-the-art video amplifying circuitry make the VM-1055 the first choice Video Component Distributor. Signal bandwidth of over 300 MHz and the option to adjust the termination of two "sync" channels (75 Ohm analog or TTL level) allow the VM-1055 to be used with graphics workstations and for presentation purposes. It may also serve as a 5 times 1x5 Video DA for any video source.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Why not buy this Kramer VM-1055 - 1x5 Video Component Distribution Amplifier today?
Kramer VM-1055 - 1x5 Video Component Distribution Amplifier Specifications:
- INPUTS: 3-Component/Composite Video, 1 Vp-p/75 Ohms on BNCs, 2 Component/Composite video or SYNC 1Vp-p/75 Ohms or TTL level / 510 Ohms, rear switch selectable.
- OUTPUTS: 3 times 5-Component/Composite, 1 Vp-p/75 Ohms on BNCs and 2-Component/Composite 1V/75 Ohms / Sync (Analog or TTL level.)
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH: 300 MHz -3dB
- VIDEO S/N RATIO: Better than 74 dB
- NON-LINEARITY: 0.1%
- COUPLING: DC
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.1 %
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.1 Deg.
- MAX. VIDEO OUT: 2 Vp-p
- POWER SOURCE: 230VAC 50/60 Hz (115V U.S.A.)
- Weight: 6 lbs.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VM-1055 - 1x5 Video Component Distribution Amplifier or Call 800-841-9238