This Kramer VA-256XL Balanced Stereo Audio Delay is a audio delay for balanced stereo audio signals & used to synchronize the audio & video signals when they are not in sync as is often the case in systems with heavy digital processing of the video signal, such as scalers. NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer VA-256XL Balanced Stereo Audio Delay Feathers:
- S/N Ratio - 90dB (unweighted).
- Resolution - 24-bit at 48kHz.
- Programmable Delay - 1 millisecond to 5.4 seconds in 1 millisecond increments.
- Anti-Aliasing & Smoothing - to ensure best possible Audio quality.
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLS family of compact, high quality and cost effective solutions.
Why not buy this Kramer VA-256XL Balanced Stereo Audio Delay today?
Kramer VA-256XL Balanced Stereo Audio Delay Specifications:
- INPUTS: 4dBu / 30kO on a detachable terminal block connector
- OUTPUTS: 4dBu / 50O on a detachable terminal block connector
- MAX. INPUT/OUTPUT LEVEL: +12dBu balanced
- BANDWIDTH: 20Hz - 20kHz
- THD + NOISE: < 0.01%, +4dBu 1kHz
- S/N RATIO: >90dB unweighted, +10dBu
- A/D and D/A CONVERSION: 48kHz, 24 bit
- MINIMUM DELAY: 1msec
- MAXIMUM DELAY: 5400msec
- POWER SOURCE: 12V DC, 500mA
- DIMENSIONS: 12 cm x 7.15 cm x 2.76 cm (4.7" x 2.81" 1.09", W, D, H)
- WEIGHT: 0.3 kg (0.67 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power adapter, mounting bracket
- OPTIONS: 19" rack adapters: RK-T1, RK-T3
- Applications Ideal for professional audio/video broadcasting and production studios
- Weight: 0.75 lbs.
Q: What is the return policy on this product?
A: Please note, this is a Special Order Item and is Non Cancellable and Non Returnable.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VA-256XL Balanced Stereo Audio Delay or Call 800-841-9238
Kramer VA-256XL Balanced Stereo Audio Delay
Recently Viewed Items