Kramer VA-256XL Audio Delay for Balanced Stereo Audio
The VA-256xl is a high-performance audio delay for balanced stereo audio signals. It synchronizes the audio and video signals when they are out of sync.kramer-vs-88ut-110v.html This often happens in systems that perform heavy digital video processing, such as with scalers.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer VA-256XL Audio Delay for Balanced Stereo Audio Features:
- S/N Ratio - 90dB (unweighted).
- Resolution - 24-bit at 48kHz.
- Programmable Delay - 1 millisecond to 5.4 seconds in 1 millisecond increments.
- Anti-Aliasing & Smoothing - to ensure best possible Audio quality.
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLS family of compact, high quality and cost effective solutions.
Why not buy this Kramer VA-256XL Audio Delay for Balanced Stereo Audio today?