The VA-256P is a high performance audio delay for AESID3 and AES/EBU audio signals. It is used to synchronize the audio and video signals when they are not in sync, as is often the case in systems with heavy digital processing of the video signal such as scalers.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer VA-256P Professional Digital Audio Delay Feathers:
- Multi-Function Performance - Digital audio delay, audio format conversion, and 2 input switching.
- Multi-Format Capability - EIAJ CP1201, IEC-60959, AES3, AES-ID3, & AES/EBU.
- Multiple Sampling Rates "C 32kHz. to 96kHz.
- Wide Range of Programmable Delay - 0 to 4096 milliseconds in one millisecond increments
- Convenient Control - Front panel with LED display.
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer DigiTOOLS. family of compact, high quality and cost effective solutions.
Kramer VA-256P Professional Digital Audio Delay Specifications:
- INPUTS: 1 digital audio AES-ID3, 75_ on a BNC connector, 1 digital audio AES/EBU 110 _ on a detachable terminal block.
- OUTPUTS: 1 digital audio AES-ID3 on a BNC connector, 1 digital audio AES/EBU on a detachable terminal block. SAMPLE RATE: 32, 44.1, 48, 96, 192 kHz. sampling frequencies.
- AUDIO SIGNAL COMPATIBILITY: Digital Audio (S/PDIF): All current broadcast/DVD standards, including Dolby Digital, EX, DTS, ES and PCM. Audio sample rates of 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz (standard DVD) and 96kHz (DTS 96/24).
- AUDIO DELAY CAPABILITIES: 0-4096ms for 32kHz sample rate signals 0-2960ms for 44.1kHz sample rate signals 0-2720ms for 48kHz sample rate signals 0-1360ms for 96kHz sample rate signals 2 user programmable presets (1 per input)
- POWER SOURCE: 12V DC, 300mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 12 cm x 7.5 cm x 2.5 cm (4.7" x 2.95" 0.98", W, D, H).
- WEIGHT: 0.3 kg (0.67 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power adapter, mounting bracket
- OPTIONS: 19 rack adapters: RK-T1, RK-T3
- Weight: 0.67 lbs.
Why not buy this Kramer VA-256P Professional Digital Audio Delay today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VA-256P Professional Digital Audio Delay or Call 800-841-9238