The VA-256D is a performance-oriented Digital Audio Delay Line designed for offering Balanced Audio Signals. This unit is for synchronizing audio/video signals when video signal of heavy digital systems processing such as scalers are not in sync. This is best to be used for production and broadcast studios. It can easily be connected with video sources via Lip-sync alignment. It performs the function of connecting co-axial audio and optical standards.
Kramer VA-256D Digital Audio Delay Features:
- A Multi-Functional unit, optical to coax/ Coax to optical converter, digital audio delay, or a coax or optical repeater.
- Supports Multiple Formats - EIAJ, CP-1201, IEC60958, AES3, S/PDIF.
- Sampling Rates are 32kHz to 96kHz.
- Offers programmable delay ranging from0 to 682 milliseconds in 2.6 millisecond increments.
- Compact Size
Why not buy this Kramer VA-256D Digital Audio Delay today?
Kramer VA-256D Digital Audio Delay Specifications:
- INPUTS: 1 S/PDIF input on an RCA connector; 1 Toslink optical connector.
- OUTPUTS: 1 S/PDIF output on an RCA connector; 1 Toslink optical connector.
- COMPATIBILITY: Digital Audio (S/PDIF): All current broadcast. DVD standards, including Dolby Digital, EX, DTS, ES and PCM. Audio sample rates of 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz (standard DVD) and 96kHz (DTS 96/24). AUDIO DELAY: 0-999ms for 32kHz sample rate signals. 0-740ms for 44.1kHz sample rate signals. 0-680ms for 48kHz sample rate signals. 0-340ms for 96kHz sample rate signals.
- POWER SOURCE: 12V DC, 300mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 12 cm x 7.5 cm x 2.5 cm (4.7" x 2.95" 0.98", W, D, H).
- WEIGHT: 0.3kg. (0.67lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power adapter, mounting bracket.
- OPTIONS: 19" rack adapters: RK-T1, RK-T3.
- Weight: 0.67 lbs.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VA-256D Digital Audio Delay or Call 800-841-9238